RULES FOR GUESTS/VISITORS BEHAVIOR DURING COUNCIL MEETINGS
- All Guests/Visitors must sign in when meeting in-person and acknowledge their presence during role call via virtual session.
- If guests/visitors wish to address the Council, they must inform the Mayor before the meeting is called to order by calling or emailing in advance in order to be placed on the agenda (please notify by the Tuesday prior to the council meeting) Facebook is not monitored so if you would like any responses please email or call the office – Villageof.Chesterville@aol.com – 419 768 3447
- Agenda item must be a specific topic of concern.
- Guests/Visitors may only address the Council when recognized by the Mayor in an in-person meeting and If a guest or visitor has a question, please raise your hand to be recognized by the Mayor during an in-person meeting or send a CHAT during Virtual Sessions Interrupting will not be tolerated.
- All Guests/Visitors are to keep themselves on Mute during a virtual meeting unless called upon by the Mayor to speak.
- All Guests/Visitors is expected to be respectful to the Mayor, Council and Village Staff at all times while in meetings (both in-person or virtual).
2021 Meeting Minutes
2020 Meeting Minutes